RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:47:30 +0100

Hi,
I have now tried both the git master and the vrt branch and the results there
are similar to those in the 3.2 version.

I was guessing that the timestamps would be generated/handled differently in
the vrt branch but at a first glance I didn't see any major differences in the
code. What is the difference with regard to timestamps and timing when using
the vrt branch?

Regards,
/Ulrika