RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:47:42 +0100

Sorry I made a mistake, I used the wrong fpga-build and firmware when I ran the
vrt branch. When I discovered my mistake I downloaded the files from
http://www.ettus.com/usrp2_vrt but I cannot get the USRP2 to work with these
files. The leds go on just as normal, but when I try to run ./find_usrps I just
get "No USRP2 found". Does anyone know where to get the proper image files for
the fpga and firmware?

Regards,
/Ulrika