Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IT++ functions

From: Pradyumna Desale
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IT++ functions
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:15:13 -0500

Hey Per,

Thanks for replying! I wanted to start by incorporating channel models (channel.h if you are familiar with IT++) and was wondering if just writing a wrapper function in swig would do the necessary work for us or we have to make some specific changes to incorporate those codes in gnuradio framework. Any thoughts?

For starters I am going to write a wrapping function for
set_channel_profile() in channel.h (line no. 676) and another wrapper for

virtual void generate (int no_samples, cvec &output)=0

I was wondering if I should follow the guidelines of how to write a signal processing block or there is another method? I am not superbly confident with swig and it will be awesome to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Let me know.

Cheers!
------
Pradyumna