Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with tvrx , wbx and AO-51.

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with tvrx , wbx and AO-51.
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:18:53 +0300

Hi Naveen,

Which receiver are you using? I use the usrp_nbfm_rcv.py receiver found in the examples directory
It seems to be transmitting at the moment @ 435.300 MHz, http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php

What antenna are you using?

Sample received AO-51 using USRP and TVRX + broadband (TV) preamp http://www.poes-weather.com/~patrik/AO-51/

Patrik