Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:06:24 +0200

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 06:06:01AM -0700, Sammour wrote:
> Thanks for replying. N is designed to be 2:12.
> The block uses a number of inputs (N) to update a matrix that I am sending
> to the output as a vector that  will be reshaped in the next block when it
> is used. Do you think that my programme takes much time to execute?

Hi Sam,

I have no clue what your block does, and you're not giving away too much
information :)
But I don't think your block should be too difficult to debug, I assume
you have unit tests running (and failing), if not, do that first. Put
in enough data for work() to be called once, and use printfs to see
what's happening.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)