Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to change the sampling rate of D/

From: Jason Abele
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to change the sampling rate of D/A converter
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:07:30 -0700

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Yan Nie <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is it possible to change the sampling rate of D/A converter to 64MHz? I saw
> the sampling rate of D/A converter is defined in usrp_basic.cc, which is
> fpga_master_clock_freq() * 2. Is it possible to make the master clock
> frequency not multiply by 2?

Will setting the interpolation (sample rate) not suffice for your application?

usrp_basic_tx::set_fpga_tx_sample_rate_divisor()

or

usrp_standard_tx::set_interp_rate()

> Can it be changed in python when the flow gragh for the whole system is built.

certainly the interp parameter can be changed in python easily.

Also consider the rational_resampler block if integer interpolation
rates do not meet your sample rate requirements.

Jason