[Discuss-gnuradio] recv_async_msg questions

From: Marc Epard
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] recv_async_msg questions
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:54:04 -0500

As far as I can tell, EVENT_CODE_SUCCESS (Defined as success: a packet was
successfully transmitted) events never seem to happen. That's okay with me and
I'd worry about the bandwidth they'd take if I were transmitting and receiving
at the same time. Are they just not implemented, yet?

I need to start and stop transmitting, do some work, and go around again. I
think I'm seeing residual events after I end a burst. Should I use the
metadata's timestamp to filter them out or is there a way to flush the queue of
events?

-Marc