Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - September 23rd 2010

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - September 23rd 2010
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:23:45 -0700

I agree with you it's not exactly right.

I'm not sure about the right action.

This issue should probably go onto the list of things to be considered
in the grand build restructuring that was discussed by some of us a
couple of weeks ago.

Autotools is trying to be helpful by setting the "unspecified" prefix to NONE during configure. But since gnuradio is using it as if it was always set I suggest we do the following at the top of configure.ac

if test "${prefix}" = "NONE"; then
    prefix=${ac_default_prefix}
fi

We can put it on the next branch and hope it fixes more things than it breaks... at least until the grand rebuild structuring comes along. :-)

-Josh