Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FUNCube dongle

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FUNCube dongle
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:57:19 -0500

On 22/02/2011 9:26 AM, Patrick Strasser wrote:

I think this would be of great use. The FCB is based on the Softrock DDS
design, which evolved to a family of different solutions, with the
common factor of a stereo sound interface and a HID interface for
control like frequency, source multiplexer switch and filter banks.
AFAIK the HID commands are the same in most of these designs. Treating
the system as a single interface much like a USRP would get users rid of
extra programs and doing things every time over again.

Patrick
I agree--having a slick UHD/USRP-like interface would be very cool, so that you can control it entirely from
  within a GR flow-graph.