[Discuss-gnuradio] Help : I am trying to know the grc.

From: anil ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : I am trying to know the grc.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 01:05:24 +0530

Hi guys ,
 First of all i m a newbie in this field and please do tolerate any stupid question from my side , rather please guide me .
I am attaching my most simple grc block design and it seems something is wrong so the  build/run button is deact
ivated. and if i remove the fft block i can run my application. What i am trying to do is to show the noise to the fft or any other form.
Hoping some one will guide me ...
Thanks
--
Phenomenon