Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : I am trying to know the grc.

From: Sim IJskes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : I am trying to know the grc.
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:50:34 +0100

On 18-03-11 06:51, anil ph wrote:
I tried to make changes in sampling rate to 41000khz and 48000khz but i

Thats hz i presume? Like 41Khz and 48Khz?

could not get output. My concern is trying to learn gnuradio working
using no hardware as i dnt have any hardware but trying to learn some of
the basic things from my laptop ,  i m working on lucid ubuntu on dell
N4010 , can you please suggest me a simplel way to execute my fft using
grc as now i m trying with signal source as well as audio source.
Thanks for concern.

Did you include the throttle component? You could have stayed on 32Khz. If you use the 'pulse' device in the audio sink. then it integrates with the ubuntu sound system.

Gr. Sim