[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Calibration

From: Evan Merewether
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Calibration
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:17:23 -0700

I would like to say that I just received a new N210 and am very happy with the quality and performance of the device.  I have started to familiarize myself with the included utilities and have run the uhd_cal_* routines.

My question is does repeated runs of the calibration increase the performance? For example, does running the sequence uhd_cal_tx_iq_ballance, uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset, uhd_cal_tx_iq_ballance, uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset produce better calibration than just the sequence uhd_cal_tx_iq_ballance, uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset?

Evan Merewether