[Discuss-gnuradio] Pulse Position Modulation

From: Domenic Magazu III
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pulse Position Modulation
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:39:46 -0500

Looking for some help in creating a Pulse Position Modulation block.  I haven't seen anything on the latest versions of uhd + gnuradio.  My only starting point is to use the time_spec for determining when my pulses will be transmitted.  Does anybody have experience with this type of modulation and how I could possibly implement it within gnuradio??

Any discussion would be helpful at this point.

Thank you
-Dom