Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Added functionality for pre and post samples to b

From: Daniel Bartel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Added functionality for pre and post samples to burst tagger
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:35:01 +0100

Hi,

I have made some improvements to my code at GitHub:

- Created GRC xml files for the modified burst tagger and the existing tagged
file sink
- Added a tagged message sink, which is based on the existing tagged file sink
- Added Python QA code for the burst tagger and the tagged message sink

Maybe this additions are useful for somebody on the list.
It would be a pleasure for me :-).

Best regards,
Daniel