Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC decoding - Now Working!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC decoding - Now Working!
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:31:00 -0500

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Nick Foster <address@hidden> wrote:
No, I don't know where that is... I can always take more data though. I'll post it on a Dropbox tonight or this weekend. I'm pretty sure the Gnuradio ATSC decoder is suffering from some massive bitrot though. If you do get it working for you, *please* post your changes for inclusion into Gnuradio!

--n

To echo Nick, PLEASE submit your fixes if you get this working again. It's been on my todo list for a long time, but I just never get a chance to work on it. Would be great to get it back into shape again.

Also, we might be able to host some data files on gnuradio.org. I need to look into how much space we have or can set aside for this, but it would be nice to have stuff like this easily accessible.

Tom