[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with FW and FPGA images

From: George Sklivanitis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with FW and FPGA images
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:15:19 -0400

Hello everyone,

The last 2 days I am dealing with a problem of using gnuradio with USRP2s.

I have successfully installed both gnuradio and uhd using the build-gnuradio scipt into 3 brand new core i-7 laptops.

However, after using the default usrp2_card_burner gui for burning the firmware and fpga images into a Kingston 2GB SD card provided with the USRP2 I cannot find the USRP2 device neither when using the command uhd_find_devices nor by doing ping in 192.168.10.2. Sometimes USRP2 appears to be found but afterwards the communication is compromised. I have also tried disabling the firewall of ubuntu but nothing changed.

Are there any new images for UHD_003.004.001-27-g93d4a16f revision in the main branch that I am not aware of?

Thanks,
George

--
Sklivanitis Georgios