Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUIs are not showing in 'master'

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUIs are not showing in 'master'
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:51:00 +0200

Hi,

> The MacPorts versions of GNU Radio include the wx OpenGL fixes that were
> removed a while back, and will continue to do so until a better fix is found
> that is more cross-OS compatible. - MLD

Yeah, btw, I think that the only thing that was wrong with that patch
(5f0aaf3d5397675d6f87acd7ab20526ac1fb0d4e )  is this part :

-               wx.glcanvas.GLCanvas.__init__(self, parent,
attribList=attribList);
+               wx.glcanvas.GLCanvas.__init__(self, parent, wx.ID_ANY,
attribList);     # Specifically use the CTOR which does NOT create an
implicit GL context

the attribList is given as a positional argument instead of keyword
argument ... except attribList is not in that position at all and so
the attriblib gets ignored and you can get a canvas without the
properties needed (like RGBA or double buffer).

Cheers,

    Sylvain