Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still problems building gr 3.4.2 / Debian

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still problems building gr 3.4.2 / Debian
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 08:35:33 +0200

Hi,

> The gnuradio-libusrp install is fine. You just need to specifiy the
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH before running configure with OpenBTS.
>
> 'export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig'

That made it! Yeah! Then still some standard.ihx file was missing, I do not
remember how it came in its place when I did the other installation, but
copying it from the other machine did the trick.

How should one be able to find this out without deepest knowledge?! Thank
you very much!

Now I have to get OpenBTS interoperate with yate, but this is another topic,
the phones see the BTS, can log in, everything else should be easy to find
out.

>   -TT

Ralph.