Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GOES LRIT???

From: Ian Buckley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GOES LRIT???
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:29:40 -0700

Raydel,
There was included in Gnuradio3.3 an example called usrp_rx_lrit which has
since I assume been depreciated. I have never actually used it. so I can't
comment on how well it might have worked.  It is attached here for your
reference, though I suspect it will be a major effort to get it to work with a
modern version of gnu radio.

-Ian