Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds

From: Ulf Söderberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:32:45 +0100

> Clayton and I worked on the FM RDS project over the last weeks. I think that
> the receiving side is in a pretty good state now. It works well with the RTL
> SDR.

I wonder how to get this working on Mac OS X with the macports version of GNU
Radio.

I downloaded gr-rds and followed the install procedure with the following
modification to the cmake command

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/local

Everything seems to build and install fine, but when I try to run the
apps/rds_rx.grc in GNU Radio Companion I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/ulf/Documents/Projects/gnuradio/gr-rds-master/apps/rds_rx.py",
line 28, in <module>
    import rds
ImportError: No module named rds

Any ideas?