[Discuss-gnuradio] CSI in gr-ieee80211

From: alex
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CSI in gr-ieee80211
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:05:23 +0100

Dear Bloessl and gnuradio list,

I am currently working on gr-ieee80211. Now I want to use the long preamble to estimate the CSI. However, after I apply fft to the long preamble, I found the power for each channel is not the same. I took an average over lots of packets. The power near the middle sub-carriers are always very lower than on the edges. I would like to ask if it is because the Power spectral density in the transmitter or some other reasons.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Best regards

Alex