Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: QT sink in xmlrpc client

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: QT sink in xmlrpc client
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:46:51 -0400

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Murray Thomson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I have gnuradio running in a device with no gui. I've added a xmlrcp_server to that computer and a xmlrpc_client to my desktop to control the variables. I would like to add a QT GUI Sink to visualize data in the client. Could anyone tell me if this is possible and point me to the related documentation please.

Thank you for your help,
Murray

Murray,

What you're asking isn't directly available right now, but I did have QTGUI graphs plotting data we were bringing back through ControlPort. That code is not currently available, but you can look into the QTGUI apps directory, gr_psd_*, gr_time_*, an dgr_spectrogram_* for a look at using QTGUI stuff with static data being read from file. It might show you what you need.

Tom