[Discuss-gnuradio] pyBombs

From: Pedro Gabriel Adami
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pyBombs
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:38:40 -0300

Hello,

My Gnuradio installation was made using the script build-gnuradio available on gnuradio.org. Now, I'm interested about pyBombs, but I can't lose the installation I made here in my Ubuntu.
My doubt is: do I have to uninstall my Gnuradio to install/run pyBombs? The method to get pyBombs seems quite simple (according to the website) and I'd like to try it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Atenciosamente,
Pedro Gabriel Adami