Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DPSK DEMOD sync out option

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DPSK DEMOD sync out option
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:41:58 +0100

Hi Logan,

skimming through the xml that defines the DPSK Demod block, gr-digital/grc/digital_dxpsk_demod.xml, reveals that this option sets the "sync_out" variable, which is used nowhere. This means that it's without effect.
Do you want to delete that option and open a pull request, or should I do that?

Best regards,
Marcus