Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tag preemption USRP sink

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tag preemption USRP sink
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:04:46 -0800

Hi,

I replaced the Frequency Xlating FFT filters with FIR filters, used the
Low-Pass Filter Taps block to generate taps (since I can’t get my head around
this notation), and removed the filter from the first conversion.

Now, it seems to work. At least it receives frames. If you still have problems
I can send you the flow graph.

Best,
Bastian