Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem

From: Federico Larroca
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:11:24 -0200

Hi,
To complement Ron's answer, when working with a recording, there is no need to use the stream to vector -> vector to stream "trick" (at least in my experience). It should be used when making the recording instead. Regarding your recording in particular, how did you obtain it? Are you sure no samples were dropped by the USRP (i.e. no "O"s were displayed on the console) when it was obtained? That could explain the "restart!" messages you're getting.
best
Federico

It looks like it's doing a little better. I would try deleting (or bypassing) that Multiply Const block. It may actually be causing trouble for the gr-isdbt OFDM acquisition block.

If you do get things running, the viterbi_decoder block needs to be set to Code rate 2/3.

Ron