Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Renaming PyBOMBS

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Renaming PyBOMBS
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 23:22:34 -0500

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

The name doesn't have to be an acronym, either. I don't know what 'pip'
stands for, I'm not even sure 'yum' stands for anything, and 'emerge' is
just a nice word that describes what it's doing. Something that the
community finds overall nice for tool that does lots of things such as
installing GNU Radio and making development easier, that is easy to type
and remember and just looks good.

Cheers,

On that note - and riffing/ripping off 'emerge': "radio"

radio install gr-fosphor
radio update uhd

 Merry Christmas!
  Doug