|Subject:||Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Re: Sigh - 16.04 build failure|
|Date:||Mon, 9 May 2016 18:48:32 -0400|
Found it ! I discovered a duplicate set of headers in /usr/local/include and /usr/include, fixing this didn't fix the problem.
After several hours wondering what was wrong with the headers I found there were two versions of libcppunit. This must have been a leftover of the upgrade to 16.04 as it should surely have been deleted when replaced by the updated version.
The older libcppunit-1.12 in /usr/lib/ and the newer, libcppunit-1.13 was in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ - why in different directory I have no idea.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|