Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upgrade pybombs to spesific time

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upgrade pybombs to spesific time
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 11:57:15 +0200

Hi Shahnaz,

git repositories can have multiple branches, so there's no "single"
valid state at a given time (lest you specify a default branch, but even
then, it kind of leads to paradoxes) and the @{time} syntax is a bit
surprising; so:
where did you take that syntax from? I can't find a single instance of
people using address@hidden with pip.

As Martin said, this is probably the XY problem, where you try to solve
problem X, think Y is the solution, but Y is pretty obscure for people
who might be able to solve X; however, forgetting to mention X, you can
only get increasingly strange answers...
So: what's your original problem? Is it the pkg-config issue you mention
in the other thread?

Best regards,
Marcus