Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [PyBOMBS] Need your help!

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [PyBOMBS] Need your help!
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 22:51:45 +0200

Hi Martin,

first of all: thanks for jumping through all these hoops to push PyBOMBS!

So, trying to make things (especially recipe fixes etc) easier to test
for me, I've built myself a small set of script to log in to a set of
VMs, install pip & git there, install pybombs in the vm, adding a test
user, getting pyBOMBS and then install a package of my choice.
That all's built atop of ansible and I hope the stuff one needs to do to
test this on one's own VMs is documented well enough:

https://github.com/marcusmueller/ansible-pybombs-testing

I can only second the call for people to look at building thrift 0.9.3,
especially on something that's not Ubuntu. As it is now, I really can't
find a way to do so on CentOS7, and that's one of the platforms I'd
really love to support.

Cheers,
Marcus