Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The AttributeError problem now that I have modifi

From: Tom Early
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The AttributeError problem now that I have modified a working OOT
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 14:53:19 -0400

Sylvain and Marcus,

Thanks. Good to know.

I guess it might be wise for me to do all but the simplest grc
developments in a statically linked environment as much as possible, and
then port to my OOT.

I got my decoder working now.

On 07/06/2016 05:23 AM, Marcus Müller wrote:
Yeah, I didn't trace back where that happened. Might be that my specific
version of SWIG tries to link against that destructor's symbol. I really
can't tell. Still, technically, Sylvain is right, such errors can hit
you late when runtime dynamically loads/links.

Best regards,

Marcus