Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] guided tutorials - problem with tutorial 3

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] guided tutorials - problem with tutorial 3
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 20:26:52 +0000

Hi Jacqueline,

I was able to run all attached files. I even tried your steps in tutorial3_investigation, but couldn't reproduce the error. Hence, I believe it is the problem during the build. Also, it is not the error because of tb = if_else() line.

Can you run make test command from the build directory? If no, then please provide the logs for the same.

Also, please share the output of the command "cmake ../".

Regards,
Kartik Patel