[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC] A HTML-based GUI for GNU Radio: Draft of propo

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC] A HTML-based GUI for GNU Radio: Draft of proposal
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:07:01 +0000

Hello,

I am Kartik Patel, undergraduate student from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. I am interested in the project A web based GUI for GNU Radio.

Here[1] is the first draft of my proposal for the project. I have tried to cover the background, the output as well as the flow of implementation. Kindly review it and provide your valuable suggestion. In particular, suggestions on the timeline, the defined scope of the project and implementation overview is highly appreciated. Also, please ask any query that is not exactly covered in the proposal. I can answer that and also add it in the proposal.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Kartik Patel