[Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-S2 for Windows

From: Maria
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-S2 for Windows
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 11:58:27 +0200

Hi all!

My name is Maria and I am a new GNU radio user so I still need to learn quite a lot about it. I am writing this email as I need to emulate a DVB-S2 platform on a Windows machine so I wanted to ask if the DVB-S2 implementation already available in GNU can work as well for Windows. If so, is there any tutorial to learn how to install/compile it?

Another question is if the DVB-S2 demodulator has been implemented in the GNU radio software as well. As far as I know, only the DVB-S2 modulator is available.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers!

Maria