Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-S2 for Windows

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-S2 for Windows
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 03:26:11 -0700

You can download Windows GNU Radio binaries here.

http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm

The author of leandvb is doing some DVB-S2 receiver development, but I don't think it's released yet. To make it work on a regular CPU, it doesn't perform any error correction (no LDPC or BCH).

https://twitter.com/F4DAV/status/991061375089856517

Link to leandvb.

http://www.pabr.org/radio/leandvb/leandvb.en.html

Ron