Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on High Sierra

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on High Sierra
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 15:14:20 -0400

Hi Vipin - I'll second what Sebastian writes ... because ... I moved CppUnit from a forced requirement to just a testing requirement a bit ago. Which means it is not installed by default unless testing is enabled ... which is not the case by default. So you currently have to install it separately.

Given that modtool created GR OOT modules that -require- CppUnit -- something I overlooked when making the change noted above -- I'll consider moving it back to a real dependency, not just for testing. I've been bit by this a few times on my various GR / UHD / Volk OSX testing setups, and wondered if maybe I should revert that change. I value folk's thoughts here. - MLD