[Discuss-gnuradio] Issues with gr-fosphor in gnuradio

From: Jose Ruvalcaba
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues with gr-fosphor in gnuradio
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 12:04:14 -0700

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue when running gr-fosphor in GNU Radio. I am getting the following issue when ever I run my flowgraph:

[+] Selected device: GeForce GTX 1080
[!] CL Error (-5, /home/ruvalcab/prefix/src/gr-fosphor/lib/fosphor/cl.c:480): Unable to share spectrum VBO into OpenCL context

I followed the install instructions for both the drivers and the gr-fosphor block as was instructed in the fosphor wiki page. When I run it, my Spectrum plot does not appear. I am currently running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, GNU Radio 3.7.12 and I have a GeForce GTX 1080 GPU.

Has anyone seen this issue before, and if so, can’t anyone shine some loft in how to go about solving it?

Thanks,
Jose