Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CC1101 GFSK packet decode with variable length

From: Julian Arnold
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CC1101 GFSK packet decode with variable length
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 01:28:42 +0100

Hey Bob,

there is plenty of documentation on this topic you can check out under [1,2]. Especially, the Header Payload Demuxer (HPD) [3] should be worth a look if you are dealing with packetized variable length data.

Hope those pointer can get you started. If you have further questions after going through those pages, let me know.

Cheers,
Julian

[1] https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_packet_data.html
[2] https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_packet_comms.html