Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC2019]: First report from Bowen

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC2019]: First report from Bowen
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 09:29:49 +0000

Hi Johannes,

I've agreed with Bowen that for the time being, he'll be developing an
OOT for the versions available currently through Linux distros. So,
3.7.13.x it is – the porting to 3.8 OOTs can be done later.

As much I need people to test the 3.8 OOT structure, it's my
responsibility to shield Bowen from trying to many untested things at
once; hope you understand.

Generally, in the GNU Radio world I envision, people will very rarely
be forced to do a source build of GNU Radio itself :)

Best regards,
Marcus