Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query regarding store transmitted signal

From: Jonas Manthey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query regarding store transmitted signal
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 11:52:52 +0000

Hi Maitry,

If you just want to store and load after with GNURadio you can use file sink
and file source directly as Markus said. Just set the output and input type
correctly. The data format is "stupid" binary so the samples are written as is
on the disk, so it also does not matter what happened before signal processing
wise.

If you want other formats I'd suggest to write a converter in python, you can
easily convert to csv or Matlab readable files like that.

P.S.: .DAT as a file ending does not really say what format it is. Actually,
you can name your file in GNURadio whatever you want.

Cheers,
Jonas