Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building an OOT from the Tutorial

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building an OOT from the Tutorial
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 05:18:38 +0000

Hi PCZZS,

I'm a bit surprised, this document still attracts so much attention.
I'd generally recommend simply going through the guided tutorials
starting by chapter 1; chapter 4 introduces out-of-tree modules and
gr_modtool.

Anyway, what you're encountering sounds a lot like an installation
problem. How did you install GNU Radio? Are you maybe having a
different gr_modtool that remained from an older installation?

Best regards,
Marcus