Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Serial to parallel conversion

From: Sneha vasan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Serial to parallel conversion
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:22:21 +0200

Thank you so much for the response.

Yes I am implementing the OFDM receiver.

So the idea is to do the serial to parallel conversion of the received signal at USRP source, So my question was, in order to do so can I use vector to streams block?? . As per the above suggestion the block does not really exist.

Instead, I can directly convert the stream output( from USRP source)to vector block for FFT implementation. Based on what the vector length and the number of itemsĀ  values in the stream to vector block needs to be assigned

Regards