Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs broken?

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs broken?
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:18:10 -0400

Hi Mike,

I am working on documentation for https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#Using_PyBOMBS, and have found differences between that one, https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/README.md, and https://github.com/gnuradio/pybombs/README.md. Based on your last post here, should I wait on any revisions until you have looked at 3.8 some more?

Thanks,
--
Barry Duggan KV4FV

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 15:52:59 -0400, Michael Kacher wrote

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to shake out 3.8 with pybombs yet. I'll provide an update if I get to look into it.
-Mike