Re: Problems with the GNU WiFi and the USRP B210

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: Problems with the GNU WiFi and the USRP B210
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:12:27 +0200

Hi Silvio,

please do not send docx Files. After reading Marcus answer, I assume your file contains valid info. But I thought this was just a spam or phishing mail. I'd totally expect some malicious macro in such a file. I see such malicious attachments regularly going through my spam filter.
Also, use pdf please.

Since we are on a publicly archived mailing list, it is really preferable to describe your issue directly in your email and just reference illustrations. In the past, people were asked to upload files to a platform and just add a link to their email.

Cheers
Johannes