Re: Problems with the GNU WiFi and the USRP B210

From: Alex Humberstone
Subject: Re: Problems with the GNU WiFi and the USRP B210
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:30:01 -0500

So I'll agree here, I would not have opened your docx file if Marcus had not already opened it.

To everyone on the mailing list, please avoid attaching documents, but if you must, please only use PDF.

And if you have lots of output or code or something, please use Pastebin or something like that, please do not dump it into your email and send an email that's like 200 lines long.