[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Noah Riley Thurston
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 14:06:48 -0700
I’m looking to buy a linux laptop specifically for gnuradio with pybombs. Does anyone have specific hardware recommendations that work well or to avoid? Similarly, is it safe to use the most recent version of Ubuntu (20.04 LTS)? I’ve been mostly considering Dells because of their extensive ubuntu support.
Any feedback or advice is appreciated!
- laptop recommendations,
Noah Riley Thurston <=
- Re: laptop recommendations, Alex Humberstone, 2020/07/22
- Re: laptop recommendations, Jeff Dumps, 2020/07/22
- Re: laptop recommendations, lists, 2020/07/22
- Re: laptop recommendations, Chris Kuethe, 2020/07/27
- Re: laptop recommendations, Rob Campbell, 2020/07/28