RTL-SDRV3-GNURadio Comp.-Win10

From: gilles rubin
Subject: RTL-SDRV3-GNURadio Comp.-Win10
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 14:43:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Maybe could you help me...

I’m using a RTL SDRV3, it works well on my laptop(Win10) with SDRSharp, RTL1090
etc.. but GNU Radio Companion doesn't recognizedit ?

My GNU Radio flowcharts without using RTL SDR as asource works perfectly.

I have some initialization trouble with my RTLSDRV3 on my laptop. The driver is
ok. It looks Python have some troubles, whatdo you think about it ?
My RTL-SDRV3 works on my other computer, here (below)you can see the difference
with the same flowchart on my laptop.
Here when it's working

and here at start the same but at the end, just"done" and nothing about RTL2838
?!

When I use rtl_test.exe, it seems ok.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.