Re: RTL-SDRV3-GNURadio Comp.-Win10

From: gilles rubin
Subject: Re: RTL-SDRV3-GNURadio Comp.-Win10
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 14:39:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks a lot. I use GNURadio 3.7 but ok.
I tryed and change for 0 and 1 the device arguments but nothing change.

Thanks anyway !
Gil.

Le lundi 2 novembre 2020 à 15:11:37 UTC+1, Gabriel Pinheiro <gabrielpmp@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Gilles,

I've recently bought a RTL-SDR v3 device as well and believe I've had the same problem as you on Win10. It worked on SDR# but wasn't recognized on GNURadio 3.8.

I can't remember where now, but I found a solution that worked both on the RTL-SDR Source and the osmocom Source. It requires you to give an input for the "Device Arguments" of "rtl=0" in your source block. Alternatively, also try "rtl=1", but mine worked with "rtl=0". Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Gabriel Pinheiro