Re: Regarding missing osmocom source

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: Regarding missing osmocom source
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 11:57:59 +0100

Hi

You must install gr-osmosdr to use SDR dongle ( I don't use Blade RF and don't know if there are other gr tools for Blade RF source/sink )

at the end of september, for Linux distribution (Ubuntu 20.04 in my case):

See my email on this list https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2020-09/msg00124.html for furter information

Sincerely