Re: Regarding missing osmocom source

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: Regarding missing osmocom source
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:32:56 +0100

Hi,
I cannot open the grc file, it complains with some parsing error.
However, I am wandering what you did in the screenshot. That makes no
sense to me. You have the BladeRF at 2.4 GHz center frequency with a
sample rate of 61.44 MHz (is that supported by the BladeRF?). Even if,
why are you generating an additional signal with a Frequency of -2.4GHz
at a sample rate of 61.44 MHz? It is certainly possible to do that, but
I think it is not your intention. The signal coming from the Osmocom
source is centered around 2.4 GHz, thus a frequency of 0 corresponds to
2.4 GHz. Remove the "Signal Source" and just display the received
spectrum. On the TX side set the osmocom sink to 2.4 GHz and set the
signal source you use to feed the osmocom sink with to something like 1
MHz. Now you should see a signal at 1 MHz in the receiver.

Best regards,
Fabian